Friday, September 2, 2011

411 on Lip Balms

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around for a few months but I've been really busy with school! But today I got a post on LIP BALMS! Honestly, lip balms are a total life saver for me! Esp since its going into the colder months soon, we need to give our lips extra care! Majority of the products are pretty cheap except 1 or 2 so you will defiantly be able to get your hands on it!



Vaseline
Rate: 3.8/5
So lets start with the basics. Vaseline. Vaseline has been around for a really long time and Vaseline has been my bestfriend for over 2 years now. It doesn't have much smell to it and it is a pretty light formulation but it is very thick in texture. The best part about Vaseline is that it helps heal chapped lips really fast!

EOS Lip Balm
Rate:2/5
So next up with have the EOS lip balm.
If you guys read my one of my first few posts, it was a review of this lipbalm. Honestly, I really don't use this thing now. After awhile, the smell goes funky and it actually dries up my lips. I Know alot of people still love this product esp my friends who also have it. But for me it just doesn't work.

Maybelline Baby Lips Soothing Cherry
Rate: 3/5
Firstly let me just say this thing smells amazing!!!! Okay, next I love this product! It moisturizers my lips and the packaging for this is obviously super duper adorable! Unfortunately, it has a sticky texture to it so, if that was fixed, this would definitely be one of the top lip products!

Nivea Hydro Care

Rate: 4/5
This Lip balm is simply amazing! It melts on your lips upon application and it sits there all day long! This is the baby I brought with me to Japan last December for winter and trusts me, this thing always saved me! It is extremely smooth and hydrating!

Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm
Rate: 4.5/5
This product is just like WOW. Well obviously that way its rated so high! But seriously, this stuff is packed with loads of natural stuff. When I first got this, I hated it! But after I stuck with it for awhile it has definitely grown on me! its application its definitely very sanitary compared to the other lip balms which is a definite plus point! Of course it does have a downside, it smells horrible! It smells like chinese medicine herbs! But after awhile, the smell is actually really grows on you too! I also esp love the after effect of the tingly sensation on the lips!


Mary Kay Satin Lips Lip Balm
Rate: 4.8/5
This product I LOVE! It is actually the after part of the lip scrub but this lip balm is so light weight but so extremely moisturizing! This product helps me alot when I have chapped lips and for that reason alone, I LOVE IT!

Korres Mandarin Lip Butter Stick, SPF 15
Rate: 5/5

Guys this is my definite winner! Of course this is more pricey compared to the other lipbalms but, it is absolutely amazing and worth it Firstly the packaging is so cute! And The product is amazing! My favorite part is that the lipbalm is tinted so when I apply this every morning before I go to school so my lips don't look pale! Further more, this product just glides on to your lips! I love this and I highly recommend it!!

xoxo,
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Then thats your decision. But today, I will introduce you to 2 household kitchen items, you definitely have and it is so much more inexpensive! http://24healthbeautytips.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. clindamycin tretinoin gel is used to treat acne. it is also used to reduce fine wrinkles. to improve spotty discoloration and rough feeling skin when used along with other skincare and sunlight avoidance programs. it can cause skin irritation and peeling, especially when you first start using it.

    ReplyDelete