Friday, April 1, 2011

Product of the Week : EOS LIPBALM




So here, I have my product of the week. It is the Evolution Of Smooth (EOS) Organic Lip balm,
Its is Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil.


I have been using it for a week now and I have found my lips to be softer and smoother, it even looks YUMMY! I bought this online, right here @

So one of the main reasons I bought this was because, I have seen some of my favourite youtubers use it like Juicystar07 and Michelle Phan. I always wanted it, but I could never find it in Singapore. So I decided finally that I would get it online, and I bought it from the link above.

When I first applied the lip balm, I fell in love with it, the smell was so good that I wanted to eat it! The scent I got was Summer Fruit, and it has the citrus smell to it but with other smells, its pretty indescirbable the smell.

Personally, I feel that because of its unique shape, I apply it more and throughout this week, my lips seem more hydrated than ever!

Loves,
KimmyB



No comments:

Post a Comment