Friday, April 1, 2011

MAC Viva Glam GAGA 2



Hey guys, so today, I will be doing a blogpost/review about this amazing amazing product from MAC and its the Viva Glam by Gaga 2.



Here are the swatches


I was so excited when this came out because I din't get to buy the first Gaga Viva Glam lip stick which is the hot pink one, so when I heard the second one was coming out I was so excited and I was like I HAVE TO GET IT. So I did. Its such a pretty colour its a nude colour with a slight pink undertone to it. According to the woman at the MAC counter,I believe it should match all skin tones it looks really good on people who are fair or dark skinned, on middle tone people, like me, it looks good to, however I realise I either have to put alot of it on or just put a little and blend so that it does not give my lips a pale dead look.

My favourite thing about this product is that if you din't already know, for MAC, its Viva Glam product line, all the money goes to charity, so its as if your donating to charity but you get a free gift!

And I need request people! Tell me what you want to see on this blog!

Loves,
Kimmy B

No comments:

Post a Comment